Are you looking for a receptive or a travel agency specializing in Québec destination that you can count on?
The association of ARF-Québec is the only professionnal association recognized by Tourisme Québec that brings together receptives, travel agencies and tour operators whose speciality is Québec and who operate all across Canada and North America.
Look at our Brand New 2012 Brochure !
- List of our 40 members
- Markets served, products and specialities
- List of our 56 associate members and suppliers
- Our regional partners
- Downloadt it now !
“Bring together Quebec travel agencies and receptives that organize travel in Quebec for clienteles from Quebec and outside Quebec; build awareness among clienteles, governments and partners of the strategic and economic importance of the role of agencies and receptives; and aid members to achieve good performance in terms of service quality, customer traffic and profitability.”
- Build awareness among, and prompt support by, government authorities as to the importance of the issues specific to travel agencies;
- Develop support among other tourism sector stakeholders;
- Recruit as many regular members (agencies) and associate members (suppliers from the Quebec tourist industry) as possible in order to generate beneficial collaborations for Quebec’s tourism sector;
- Improve the professionalism of members and their product by developing a quality branding strategy for these agencies and their services;
- Take part in high-impact national and international promotional activities with regional and national tourism bodies;
- Develop the presentation of members and their products, on various Websites directed at international operators oflocal clienteles;
- Produce economic impact survey on the economic benefits of members’ business activities;
- Actively collaborate on any portal or Website designed to develop Quebec’s package offering;
- Contribute to the visibility and recognition of the Quebec tourism ministry’s branding program known as “Certifié qualité tourisme”;
- Achieve compliance with the Quebec Travel Agents Act.